Welcome to Yee Cheng Photoblog!

Welcome to Yee Cheng Photoblog!

Friday, October 17, 2008

ROM of Chng & Michelle

It’s been almost three months since I last updated my blog. I have actually gone through a stage where I almost gave up on photography as I was so busy with work (I was avoiding contact with computer after working hours) and my mind was packed with so many things. All these slowly extinguish my passion towards photography. Thanks to Chng for asking a favor of taking his registration of marriage photos as it rekindles my love for photography.

To be honest this is the first time I cover a ROM all by myself without my partner – Kevin Gan. I only got about one and a half hour to take the photos as it was weekday where I had to rush back to work right after the session. I was kinda worried since I have not touched my camera for quite some time and I only got little time to cover everything. Luckily the results turned out to be good and I am satisfied.

I love photography, especially photograph of couples/weddings as I get to feel love, happiness and blissfulness in the air. Let’s take a look at love portrayed by Chng & Michelle:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

4 comments:

Kevin Gan said...

These are really awesome, so natural and beautifully captured. great work.

Sincerely love them alot!

Yee Cheng said...

Thank you for being such a great supporter!

N|cg3l said...

wah!!!
very nice!!!
gambatte oh!!
:)

frederick1983 said...

hahaha....finally see something updated here wor...
Love the collage form of this serie and gambate for the future with ur newbie( new baby )!!!!gegegege...