Welcome to Yee Cheng Photoblog!

Welcome to Yee Cheng Photoblog!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ck & Terise - Expecting new member in the family

Feel like it was just yesterday where everyone was busy preparing wedding for Ck & Terise. But in fact they are expecting their baby in mid August. Time really passes by very fast, huh? This series mean so much to me as I have witnessed and involved in the whole process – from engagement, pre-wedding, actual day up to video processing. Looking at all these photos causes me to almost shed my tears as the scenes are just so touching! Words are really limited to describe the emotions. Check out the photos and feel the love from Ck & Terise!

ps: I'm not putting any description on the photos with hope that you guys will share your thoughts/feeling after looking at the photos.

DSC_0030

DSC_0045

DSC_0058

DSC_0085

DSC_0105

DSC_0145

Combined 2

DSC_0369

Combined 1a

DSC_0333

DSC_0464

DSC_0403

DSC_0429

DSC_0454

DSC_0460

Oh yeah,...I'll be aunt in mid August but too bad that I won't be around when my nephew is born...

1 comment:

Kevin Gan said...

First of all I would like to congratulate you for being a wonderful aunt that dedicate your loving time for your nephew, brother and sister in law... I am there for the session and I saw how you present your love to them constantly! God bless you all :)

Great captures, I can see all of the pictures are filled with love, I personally love most the black and white version, that they were beside the window for some great soft side lighting! I am really touched by those, the angles, applications and light were just awesome.

Keep up the good work!