Welcome to Yee Cheng Photoblog!

Welcome to Yee Cheng Photoblog!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

New hairstyle...Y or N?

I was thinking of changing my hairstyle as I am kinda bored of my current appearance. I got my hair set curly (hm,…I don’t really like straightening my hair) just to check out whether it suits me or not and of course I wouldn’t want to miss the chance of taking few photos of myself…

DSC_0601 copy1

DSC_0611 copy1

We had father's day celebration and there was cake and wine...

DSC_0638 copy1

Cheers!
DSC_0643 copy1

I love this photo of myself...do I sound like narcissist?? LOL...
DSC_0648 copy1

So should I or should I not perm my hair? Maybe it's time to try out something different. Sometimes we just need to be wild and carefree, right?

4 comments:

Kevin Gan said...

Nice & meaningful post! Love the photos as well!

Kevin Gan said...

Hairstyle would be a Y and N for me! Curly works fine for me, but it would be better, you know those freezy type; bomb perm? Check those out!

Anonymous said...

hey kevin,i don think so wor...
she looks absolutely feminine and look!the way she held the wine!!!stunning and lovely leh!!!
hihi,cheng...have been reading ur blog for some time under kevin's recommendation.nice and meaningful blog...would like to see more updated posts though:)
and...great photographer too!!!
i am frederick, from penang here.
hohoho...

Yee Cheng said...

thank you frederick...will try to update my blog more often,...nice meeting u...