Welcome to Yee Cheng Photoblog!

Welcome to Yee Cheng Photoblog!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nicgel - The Art of Barely Covered

I always wanted to shoot simple and nice photo of a person, without any accessories, decoration, or anything on the body. I finally found a “victim” willing to sacrifice in order to grant my wish…lol…The photos might not be daring enough but I think this is a good attempt. Thanks to Nicgel for the time and effort. Here are a few to share:

DSC_0300

DSC_0303

DSC_0307

DSC_0314

DSC_0333

DSC_0359

DSC_0368

DSC_0427

3 comments:

Kevin Gan said...

I have no other words to say, these are just tremendously beautiful!, really nice post editing there, Love them really much :)

Keep up the good work girl!

Anonymous said...

got got...i got 1 word to say...
that is nice...wahaha....
gambatte oh!!..

Yee Cheng said...

Thanks for the encouragement, guys...